Saturday, August 2, 2008

The History Channel

Wassup ppl. Some of you may know about this already, but most of you don't. Back in April, the History channel interviewed me along w/ my comrade Nelson from Rebel Aire Customs for a new show called The Works. The episode that we're on is dedicated to sneakers. The sneaker episode of The Works will air next Thursday, August 7th @ 10pm EST.
TThanKs again people for the supporTTK
Here's the listing info if you think I'm joking(I'm not crying wolf this time lol)
http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=322784

"GOTTA GET THAT OPRAH" ........ thanks TTK for the hit...
When you go on the site above there's 5 other repeats scheduled. Try to catch one episode and give me feedback.
IF you need a reminder send me a message at info@rebelaire.com.

No comments: